QUOTE OF THE WEEK: "Close you eyes, clear your heart, cut the cord." THE KILLERS

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Surviving the Holidays.....

Yesterday at 755am
Nothing really to report today. In fact, with the Holidays approaching by the end of the week I might just take a break fro this site until the Friday, when I have a day off. Still have not done any shopping but that normal for me. I get it done in one day. Walk into the mall on one end and emerge on the other completely finished. Got it down to a science. The Holidays are not my favorite time of the year for various reasons. Being a bit emo makes it hard to get thru. Everybodys attitude changes for a few weeks so I just kinda hunker down and wait for it to pass.

Yesterday at 805am
Cant let a eagle sighting go without some print. In the area we have two nesting pair and a young'en. Eagles do not turn white until sometime between their fourth and fifth year. Yesterday I saw the young'en sitting in the same tree I see the pairs. Very cool. The first time I saw any of these guys was winter of 2008. Glad to see they are hanging around. You dont see them too much in the summer as their territory is huge. In the winter they stay around the open water of the lake so we see them a lot nowadays.

Other than that my time will be taken up with trying to survive the Holidays, trying to get out on the ski's which will help me trying to survive the Holidays, and try to work as little as possible which will help be get out on the ski's and then help me with surviving the Holidays. 

Talk to ya on Friday, and if not... have a happy Xmas.

DLD

No comments:

Post a Comment