QUOTE OF THE WEEK: "Close you eyes, clear your heart, cut the cord." THE KILLERS

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Changes

855am
I guess the new this week is the weather. Near 50 a few days. Sun.
While Im sure this is just a teaser it sure did jump start the store. Bikes are being wheeled out on a daily basis right now. Ski's are now so last week.
And I could not be happier.
Todays ride is planned for around 2pm.
I have to scramble to find lighter clothing in the basement to wear. Stuff I have not worn since last November.
Gone are the Amfib tights and on go the knee warmers.
I cant wait to be able to ride with less clothing.
I hate riding with a ton of clothes, looking like Ralfies brother Randy.
So as much as I love to ski, I love cycling quite a bit more.
So let it all melt.

DLD

No comments:

Post a Comment