QUOTE OF THE WEEK: "Close you eyes, clear your heart, cut the cord." THE KILLERS

Saturday, February 12, 2011

Saturday Group Ride

A very awesome ride for me today. 2 hours 45 min in the saddle. Some pretty good efforts.
With the temps hovering mid 20's to 30 it felt like summer compared to just two days ago.


Once again I am restarting the training program. I did start it awhile ago but a week of sub zero, followed by a week following the blizzard, followed by yet another week of sub zero put a dent in my peddle time. But with all next week calling for near 40 degrees its back on.
And it could not come soon enuf for me.

As far as riding a trainer I got good news and some bad news.


The good news is that I went all winter without riding a trainer.
The bad news is that I went all winter without riding a trainer.

I have some catching up to do. Base miles start now.

Bring it on.

DLD

No comments:

Post a Comment