QUOTE OF THE WEEK: "Close you eyes, clear your heart, cut the cord." THE KILLERS

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Another good week of Bicycle Riding..................

642am
Was up early today. No real reason except maybe cuz I was in bed by 9pm. I don't mind hitting the sheets sooner than later cuz all I miss is some stupid TV and in exchange, get up early and hit my HP with a lot more time on my hands.
A fair trade.
I did get informed of the Pugfest that went on here in my HP last weekend. I really had no idea. I hear it was on FB but I must not be friends with anyone involved. I got nothing.
Just a few hours earlier we had 12 bikes pelotoning down that beach at 20mph.
On much skinnier cross and MTB tires.
Moving on....
As I type this I now have 9.5 hours on the bike this week. My 10 hour goal will be smashed on my ride today. My legs are feeling so much better with every ride. Next week my goal is a bit lower due to the fact we are participating in Treks spring sale. Its gonna be all hands on deck next week but Im sure I can slip away for a few hours on the bike. I have road tires on the cross bike now but that will change when the woods are dry enuf to ride in, and by then the Madone will be on the road I hope. Roads look fairly clean and looks like rain in the forecast for Friday to wash them up a bit.

Its all going down according to plan........

DLD

No comments:

Post a Comment