QUOTE OF THE WEEK: "Close you eyes, clear your heart, cut the cord." THE KILLERS

Thursday, March 17, 2011

My New Trainer

New riding buddy
Got myself a new riding partner for the spring. Cross bikes just make me smile. Especially good ones.
This is the bike I will ride for the next month mostly on the road. In full training mode. Stem up for comfort (that will come down sometime in late April) and the bigger cross tires to soak up the crappy spring roads. Goona take it for her maiden voyage in about an hour.

Had to personalize it a little.
The frame is a bit big for me (in cross bike terms) but thats OK as I have to sell it at some point. (Demo deal!)

Im pretty sure I had more time on my cross bike last summer than my Madone. 

This year the store is going big on cross bikes. As we speak I am putting together a 5 bike demo trailer to be hauled to a race near you. Both Blue and Trek\Fisher will be represented. More on that on a later date.
My favorite ride from the store is on a cross bike. Road, woods and trail.
Whatever reason you ride a cross bike its all good.

I have always said a cross bike is the most fun you can have with your clothes on.

Bring it on.

DLD

2 comments:

  1. I'm jealous. I told you that that frame was too big for you. Ride tomorrow after 2:00?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bit to big for me, but fits you perfectly.

    ReplyDelete