QUOTE OF THE WEEK: "Close you eyes, clear your heart, cut the cord." THE KILLERS

Friday, March 4, 2011

Say Goodbye

Say goodbye to the only bike I actually owned (I own Pinkie but that was pre-store).
I rode this bike more that my Madone. Got in a few races. Quite a few winter group rides (not on the beach) and many nooner rides last summer. I  paid for this bike personally. I got a good deal....
But its out the door. (I kept the wheels of course)
Now, its in with the new.
Actually, I have several of these on their way to the store.
More on that later.

Its raining and that means no ride for me. Looks like maybe rain or snow tonite so the ride in the morn might suck too. Wonderful.
Thinking more and more about a long weekend in warmer weather.
I really need to start riding more. Time is short.
DLD

1 comment:

  1. Jeez, you had me worried there for a second. My guess is you'll like the new bike just fine.

    ReplyDelete