QUOTE OF THE WEEK: "Close you eyes, clear your heart, cut the cord." THE KILLERS

Thursday, April 21, 2011

Help Wanted.

755am
With just traces of snow left from Tuesdays snow my Happy Place visit was very pleasant today. I got there early and stayed quite a while. The blue birds have returned and the sun was shining. While I have a ton of stuff to do in the store today, I cant keep my mind from wandering toward a bike ride this aft. And for a good reason. I now have a new Trek\Fisher Cronus cross bike to ride. Got it in yesterday. Gonna ride it today. Its pretty damn cool and will give the Blue Norcross SL a run for its money. First thing I noticed was the internal cable routing. Very cool. 
These guys are everywhere in the HP


I usually do not just up and ride new bikes. I would rather just sell them. But this is different. I am putting together a crossbike demo tour. Both Blue and Trek is on board and gave me much help with the bikes. Gonna have 6 bikes for all to ride. Three Blue's and 3 Trek\Fishers ( which I now call "Trishers". I should copyright that). I wont go into detail right here but this will be a traveling demo tour hitting races all summer long both road and MTB. And cross races of course. More later.

So now I gatta ride them. Break them in a little before the tour this summer. In fact, I might ask for some help getting miles on the bikes before the tour. The Norcross SL is good to go. Today I start riding the Cronus. And I have a XO1 to ride in yet too. More arriving daily. Really, some of the bikes are either too big or too small for me as I will have assorted sizes in the demo fleet. I really might need some help.

And I still need to ride the Superfly ( pics to come, Jake) before the first race in a little over a week. With the woods just a sloppy mess it doesn't look good. I might need to travel south to hit a wooded area. Maybe this weekend. 

I have so many bikes that I have to ride. I love my job.

DLD

1 comment:

  1. Todays Happy Place picture reminds me of a famous golf course near you.

    ReplyDelete