QUOTE OF THE WEEK: "Close you eyes, clear your heart, cut the cord." THE KILLERS

Monday, May 9, 2011

Game on.

MTB bike. Cross bike. Same graphics! Both in big ring. Thats how I roll. 835am
The weather has turned just enough. The store exploded this Fri\Sat. I knew it was coming and have been waiting a long time for this to come but its now here. Goona hafta increase staff. Was so busy I had no time to blog!
So its game on in the bike store world. About time.
The weather has turned just enough. Friday had my laying down 3 full hours on the Madone. Shorts and sleeves. It felt very good to get some easy miles in. No ride Saturday, store too busy. Sunday had me rolling an hour and a half with the cross, both woods and road, then another hour and a half on the MTB in the woods.
I love double duty days. 
So its game on in the bike riding world. About time.

The weather has turned just enough. When it becomes less of a chore to ride I do start thinking of training. Just a little. Really it means I just ride more. But I schedule my rides as opposed to just getting out whenever. Thats about as structured as I get. Mostly cross bike.
Im the happiest when on a cross bike.
For real.

DLD

No comments:

Post a Comment