QUOTE OF THE WEEK: "Close you eyes, clear your heart, cut the cord." THE KILLERS

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

One of those days....

Cross bike fun.
Today was in fact, one of those days. or should I say yesterday. Depending on when you read this.  Its about 530pm Wednesday as I type and most likely this will also be Thursday morns post too. 
I had a bunch of stuff going on today. Bike fitting at 830am. And a Tri fit at that. Tri people are just too picky about position. They want to get as low as possible, but then too low takes away from power and they look at me like its my fault. Anyway, that took longer than I thought and I was in catch up mode all day.
But not in too much of a catch up mode that I got in about 30 miles late morning.
I have priority's.
The more I ride these days the better Im feeling in the saddle. Right now Im shooting for some longer endurance rides. 
At least as long as I can.
Hope to be in the HP tomorrow morn. Then another fit at 830.
And a bike ride. The Madone needs some love.
And Im just the guy to give it.

DLD

1 comment:

  1. Didn't know you did Tri fits...maybe I should trust you with my life sometime?

    -TriFreak

    ReplyDelete