QUOTE OF THE WEEK: "Close you eyes, clear your heart, cut the cord." THE KILLERS

Thursday, July 14, 2011

Days Four and Five.

Helped this crabby guy cross the road.
Day four had me out on the Madone. Doing my usual loop I do every year up here. Sayner, Boulder Junction, Star Lake, St Germaine back to Sayner. 
A very pleasant loop winding thru many lakes on both sides of the road. 
4 hours at 61 miles. I knew I was in for a spot of difficulty when I realized after an hour that I forgot to put on some Shammy cream. My butt is a little sore from all the riding and today will not help much in that respect.

Even my legs feel a bit wasted as all this riding has had a snowball effect as the days wear on. I can feel fatigue set in early in the rides now. Day four was a good one. Rain for casted the rest of the week so I took my time on this ride.

DAY FIVE

 Day five is really right now. Since Im back at the cabin and since its raining there wont be a lot of anything else going on today so Ill post as tho its tomorrow morn.

This was a easy one....
Today I went back to the Raven trails. I did not get to do it all on Tuesday so I was going to finish it off today. Today I did some of the fancy stuff over there. But not all of it as I was alone and did not want to brave the tuff stuff.

As I said on Tuesday, someone has put a lot of time over here. Big section of ladders and todders.

Again, I could feel the entire week in every climb. Its been a long 5 days of riding. All solo.
This post is going the last post from up here as I might get in a small ride tomorrow, but then will be packing to leave Sat morn.
And Im ready to go anytime. Even tho its a good time it wears thin as after the bike ride there really isn't much more for me to do here. So, yeah, Im ready to go. I cant stay at the same place more than a few days. A week is way to long.
So.... my next post will be Monday from the store. Im glad I had another secret training camp is summer. And I will be glad to get home to show it off. Hours should be right around 15 in 6 days.

DLD

No comments:

Post a Comment