QUOTE OF THE WEEK: "Close you eyes, clear your heart, cut the cord." THE KILLERS

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

MTB Luv

I rode my Superfly! I rode it for real! 
I have a bad memory, but the last time I rode this bike may have been during the secret training camp in early July. If thats the case then Im a bad person.
I used to be about 80% MTB but this summer that changed a bit with all the cross bike riding and having the coolest road bike to ride didn't help either.
That, along with the fact its so much faster to ride from the store as opposed to driving out to Greenbush. But today........
I rode my MTB and plan on doing it again tomorrow.
Its Wednesday and still plan on racing Sunday. 
Just try and stop me.
On second thought, maybe dont cuz thats what happened the last two time I was to race.
DLD

No comments:

Post a Comment