QUOTE OF THE WEEK: "Close you eyes, clear your heart, cut the cord." THE KILLERS

Saturday, September 24, 2011

One of Those Weeks

955am
Its just been one of those weeks that one would like to forget.
Minimal visits to HP. Snuck in a nice Saturday visit this morn tho. Rain cancelled any riding. And am gearing up to leave for Madtown to watch the USGP.
Back in the day I would post about all my personal problems and this has been a week that I could do so but I learned ( the hard way) that that is not in any ones best interest.
I will say before I leave that theres not a lot of people in this world that get me and leave it at that. And I try to be super nice to the ones that dont to no avail.
Moving on.
Its been a long time since I have had a 2 post week. Maybe a year. With Vegas last week it seems like forever since I posted. 
So I might have been down but Im never out.
See ya Monday.
DLD

No comments:

Post a Comment