QUOTE OF THE WEEK: "Close you eyes, clear your heart, cut the cord." THE KILLERS

Thursday, October 27, 2011

845am
My Happy Place is not just lakefront. Its full of very cool things like huge sand dunes. They have board walks set up in here and I use them a lot. Really, my walks out here are divided up between the dunes and the beach. Again, cant think of a better way to start my day. 
The next two days will be a whirl wind for me with the cross race on Sunday.
So much to do so little time.
Almost full on attention. 
I cant even type straight right now. 
I'll need a couple bike rides in the next two days to calm me.
Cross bike at noon today.
I have yet to start to assemble my Madone. Its still in the box.
Thats how busy and focused I am.
Cross bike at noon today.
Tomorrows post (if any) will have me just babbling and drooling.
Not waiting till noon. Cross bike in 45 minutes.
The woods is calling me.

DLD

No comments:

Post a Comment