QUOTE OF THE WEEK: "Close you eyes, clear your heart, cut the cord." THE KILLERS

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Big Day Planned.

835am
I know I say this too much but Im still amazed on how many pictures I can get from one spot. 
Todays HP visit was brief cuz I have a big day planned on the bike (bikes).


Saw this on way to HP. Very impressive job!
In just a few minutes I'm on my way to Greenbush for a big lap around there, then on the way home I'll hit up out local Evergreen trails cuz the race is this Sunday and there's always someone out there riding.
Then I think I'll hit the store and grab the cross bike for a tool around also.

I need to take advantage of this beautiful fall weather and I fully intend to do so.

Tomorrow too.

Join me and lets do it for real!


DLD

No comments:

Post a Comment