QUOTE OF THE WEEK: "Close you eyes, clear your heart, cut the cord." THE KILLERS

Monday, November 28, 2011

Pug Ride

Mukluk and Pug
So my extended weekend went pretty much as I expected. Spent Friday and Saturday on the couch. Just felt like crap. Really, when this hits me all I can do is sit indoors and wait. And I dont do well indoors and I have no patience for waiting. Sunday I woke a bit better so I called Steve D (who is nursing bad ribs) and we grabbed the fat bikes for a super slow ride. 
It was nice to get out of the house after 3 days of solitary confinement. And while I did not have the energy to ride with the group yet, I did feel good enuf to crush a guy with broken ribs.
It was a nice ride of beach and woods. I love riding the Pug. Its meant to be ridden slow. And I sure can accommodate that. 
Im confident that Im on my way out of this cold\flu thing and I should be ready to rumble in a few days. But for the rest of the afternoon its back on the couch.

And was happy to break up my couch time with some Pug time. I laid the bike down to take a pic and a huge wave starting dragging it out. I saved it from a sure drowning death.
And I would do it again if I had to.
DLD

No comments:

Post a Comment