QUOTE OF THE WEEK: "Close you eyes, clear your heart, cut the cord." THE KILLERS

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Way Too Long

File foto
Its been way too long. In many ways. Too long between posts. To long between rides. Too long between HP visits.  With cross race prep last week I was booked solid. The race weekend comes and go's And no more that hours after the race I had to jump into a truck and do my day job. 
I will elaborate about race day as soon as I get some time and thats looking like I might be able to take a breath (and a ride) on Thursday. I haven't even been to the store since Sunday after the race when I just threw everything in the back door and left for work.
I did not ride a bike for 10 days now.
I have not been to the HP for 8 days.
I hope to get things back on track soon.
Talk later.

DLD

No comments:

Post a Comment