QUOTE OF THE WEEK: "Close you eyes, clear your heart, cut the cord." THE KILLERS

Saturday, December 3, 2011

Bored

9am
If Im typing today it cuz its rainy and no ride. Always a bummer to lose 50% of your weekend. And since I have no real life I head to the store to work. 
Steady rain all day so far. I had planned on doing some MTBing tomorrow but thats in jeopardy also.
Theres a fat tire beach race also in the morn. Thats most likely the best chance I have to ride a bike this weekend but its not that important that I have to ride in 35 degree rain.
I'll ride in cold. I'll ride in rain. But I wont ride in cold rain.
The pic above is from the same spot I took it from yesterday. You can only vaguely make out my pug track. With the B ride getting rained out it just reminds me how much this should have been snow. It would have been a good start to some skiing base in the woods. But... we must again wait in limbo. Limbo being no skiing and crappy bike riding.
Its the worst time of year.
I put so much time aside for the fun stuff that when it doesn't happen Im kinda lost and forced to work. Guess I'll just get back to it.
Im bored.

DLD

No comments:

Post a Comment