QUOTE OF THE WEEK: "Close you eyes, clear your heart, cut the cord." THE KILLERS

Monday, December 12, 2011

Weekend Update

Weekend Update: Not the best. The prior mentioned beach riding has grinded to a halt. We did get a ride in Saturday. Being that it was 9 degrees at ride time (8am). But as I mentioned last post, you must take advantage of the situation as best you can. 24 hours later it was 45 degrees and just as fast as it came, the beach riding is gone (unless your on a Pug). 

Sunday had me on the MTB back on the trails. Singletrack was still frozen and fast but I struggled to keep up. Not sure why. Just one of those days where I was not at my best as far as performance go's. So I just rode solo. I was a little bummed about it but I cant hold everyone up just cuz Im slow.  We wont get into that here.
Looking forward, no snow in the 10 day forecast and thats not good for the store. I have almost 10k worth of ski's and ski stuff in the store and snow is needed. There's a chance of a green Holiday this year. And its due as we have had really good skiing snow here for 3 or 4 years. I guess a crappy skiing winter is overdue. Several guys in our group have already drove 500 miles north to get on some snow. Here its still dirt and grass.
Well, that will hold the riding over for a while longer.
I guess.

DLD

No comments:

Post a Comment