QUOTE OF THE WEEK: "Close you eyes, clear your heart, cut the cord." THE KILLERS

Monday, January 23, 2012

Sad.   845am
Depressing. Thats all I have to say.
Saturday spent 5 hours grooming the trails in my Happy Place. Laying down a good base now that we had sufficient snow. The trails were in pretty good condition after that groom. All skiable.

Sunday I grabbed some ski's and got out for the first time this year. Sad to say that on January 22nd. But had a good time. Trails were in good shape.

Woke up around 3am to let the dog (Gizmo) out to pee and saw that it was not just "misting" but downright pouring out. Raining hard.

 The visit this morn to my HP was not so H. Trails are gone. The ones I spent 5 hours on just a day and a half before.  Brown grass and water puddles. I really dont know what to think. Do I ditch winter altogether at this point? Turn my thoughts to warm weather, road bikes and short sleeves?
Im just so frustrated. 

DLD

No comments:

Post a Comment