QUOTE OF THE WEEK: "Close you eyes, clear your heart, cut the cord." THE KILLERS

Thursday, January 12, 2012

This is how I roll. (when we have snow)
I hope to be on this thing in the not so distant future. I groom the trails at my HP every winter. I enjoy it. Its fun. I get to bomb around on a snowmobile.
This has been a bad winter for snowsports. At least since I can remember. But there were many years I didn't keep track. I really have only been skiing for about 5 years at most. I guess before that I would call this a good winter. 

For me skiing is just another way to get in the woods.... Im not very good at it, I don't skate. But I love it. I wish I could do more with it but I don't really put much in it due to the limited time you can do it. Unlike cycling, when I go out I just grab a pair of rental ski's. Sure, I could get a great set of carbon classics but really it would be wasted on me. I don't ski fast. Nor do I try to. Or even want to.
So its January 12th, and the first real snow is pending. It just started.
Please..... keep going.

On another subject I officially turned down the Yellowstone summer job this morning. I was going to wait till the last minute to do so just in case. But thought it would be better not to. So.... kinda bummed.



DLD

No comments:

Post a Comment