QUOTE OF THE WEEK: "Close you eyes, clear your heart, cut the cord." THE KILLERS

Friday, January 20, 2012

Young Bald. 845am

Nice visit. Immature eagle. Bald eagles do get bald until around 5 years old. Still -2 this morn. We seem to be stuck on that temp for the last 3 days. Its going to get warmer everyday for the next 3 to 4 days. Temps getting above freezing on Monday. Hope not too much above.
Snow coming. Looks like about 3 inches here. And with that I will ditch the group ride in the morning to go groom the ski trails in my HP. I hope to get on some ski's this weekend at some point.
So...........

Yesterdays rainbow deal had many people emailing me. And I did some research.
It looked almost exactly like this. Wiki foto.

This was the first time I have ever seen this or even heard if it. But Im pumped to at least get a crappy camera pic of it. It must be very uncommon. I was told its more common at sun down than sun up. Anyway, its something I assume I will never see again.

Today is going to be a busy day in the store. Skiing is getting better and better with each small 2 or 3 inch snow. We seem to be creeping up on good skiing conditions. Better late than never I guess.
The snow is here just in time to put all the ski stuff on sale. Which is whats going to happen next week. As for the weekend, Saturday will be grooming and skiing, Sunday should be a Pug ride.
That sounds like a good weekend to me.
Bring it on.

DLD

No comments:

Post a Comment