QUOTE OF THE WEEK: "Close you eyes, clear your heart, cut the cord." THE KILLERS

Friday, February 10, 2012

815am
I realized two things today.
One: its still winter
Two: I suck at making coffee.

First off, the pic was taken way before the real snow hit. Its a frikin' blizzard right now. So far its 3 inches in 3 hours. You can barely see when driving as its a white out. I'm so confused as to what season it really is. Along with many animals. Saw a cardinal out singing in my yard the last few mornings. 
The sounds of spring.
Then we get hit with snow as we speak. Do I want snow? Do I want spring? I don't know what the hell I want anymore.
If we are going to get a little winter than make it enuf to be able to do winter stuff. Otherwise take a hike. Tomorrow its supposed to be in the single digits for the group ride in the morn. That will make me think a little bout riding.
I guess its still winter. While its snowing like crazy, I don't expect to get enuf to groom. So its just a waste of time.


As for the coffee. I give up. I buy a expensive machine, buy the best beans, and it still sucks. I love the coffee from my local cafe's but when I take their coffee home, cant replicate what they do. I think they do that on purpose so you come in to buy their brew.
And the cost to fill my mug has went up in the last few months. That would come to about $80 bucks a month for coffee to buy from them everyday.
$960 bucks a year for coffee.
I guess I will just keep the coffee maker and drink crappy coffee.

DLD

2 comments:

  1. I would bet a cup of coffee they have a reverse osmosis filter at the coffee shop, we got one here at work and the coffee here is delish now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thx for the tip ! I'll check it out....

    ReplyDelete