QUOTE OF THE WEEK: "Close you eyes, clear your heart, cut the cord." THE KILLERS

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Last ski trail fossil. 845am
Theres going to be a lot of days like this coming up I feel. With the mild winter its going to feel like spring is a million years long. Today is warm enough to ride but rain\sleet pushed me on the trainer this morn.
Pic is a sad reminder of the one day we could ski in the Happy Place. This is about all the snow I could find today. Again, a sad winter coming to an end. Almost happy to put it out of its misery.

Soon I will put all the ski stuff in the basement. I pretty much wait till after the Birkie. Someone usually stops in for wax or something just before.
So I guess another week wont be a big deal.

Today someone is stopping in to buy a Project Madone. I love selling those. I'm like a kid in the candy store while picking color, components, etc. Even if its not mine. Its fun to do.

Might get a shot at a outside ride tomorrow morn.
If its not raining.

DLD


No comments:

Post a Comment