QUOTE OF THE WEEK: "Close you eyes, clear your heart, cut the cord." THE KILLERS

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

845am

Crap. I woke too late to get in a ride before work. I hate when that happens. Too late to wait for coffee so I had to buy on the go this morn.
On my way to the HP I noticed about 15 riders touring. They must have just left the park.
I would not like that. Touring alone has its advantages. You go as fast as you want and as slow as you want. For sure, touring with another would slow things down.
I not saying I would not do it with someone else, but no way 15 people. One would have to lead like a drill Sargent to keep things all together. Not fun.

I'm a loner Dotty, a rebel.

As mentioned prior, Im on the group ride tonite. Will see how that go's.
The heat is gone for now and I hope to ride everyday. Will see how that go's.

Might catch one of the last races for Superweek before its gone completely. And I mean completely. News of small fields in that race series have me thinking it wont be around too long. And that's a shame. I have more thoughts on that later.

DLD


No comments:

Post a Comment