QUOTE OF THE WEEK: "Close you eyes, clear your heart, cut the cord." THE KILLERS

Thursday, July 19, 2012

902am

Today is a bit of a gloomy morning. But sometimes the HP visit just helps get me going during dull times.

I did not make the Wednesday Nite Worlds group ride. As soon as I started to kit up the floor got swamped and I spent the next 20 min selling stuff (in my kit) thus rendering me too late to make the ride. Shit like that happens. Im order to assure my presence at the group ride I would need to over staff the store to negate stuff like that but its just not cost effective.
I still did get in an hour and a half ride in.
It was the least I could do since I was already in lycra for 45 minutes...

Also yesterday I got the new Samsung Galaxy three phone. Really, its the only competition to the iPhone.
So as any man would do, I locked myself in my office and played with it for a couple hours. And I wondered why I got so far behind yesterday.... Todays pic is the first I took with it. To say its nice is an understatement. Hope to be able to use it a lot.

The lemon muffin was awesome.

DLD

No comments:

Post a Comment