QUOTE OF THE WEEK: "Close you eyes, clear your heart, cut the cord." THE KILLERS

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

A pretty steller morn. Sun is out. Huge lightning last nite. I think they call it "heat lightning" and Im not sure why. We always heard that phrase growing up. Its something you say to little kids that are scared. No worries, it just heat lightning.


Whatever.


This is my riding stuff bag. It goes everywhere I go. Always at the store or in the car. I need to be prepared to ride at anytime of day. I put more thought in this bag than most issues in my life. It is orginized and near perfect. 


In this bag every Monday morn is...
  • 4 complete kits
  • 2 pairs of  gloves (long and short finger)
  • Armwarmers
  • 6 headsweats
  • 4 pairs of socks
  • 2 towels
  • 1 tube of DZ Nuts
  • 2 waterbottles
  • 2 sandwich baggies for cell phone
  • Garmin (full charged)
  • Sunscreen
  • iPod (full charged)
  • Assortment of Honey Stinger bars and chews
  • Small tub of Cytomax (citrus)
Every Sunday nite I go thru, make sure all the proper garments are washed and packed. I take invintory to make sure I have at least a weeks worth of stuff. If 4 kits are not enough I do have a couple old backups at the store just in case Im having a good week.
A really good week has me restocking on Thursday.

No comments:

Post a Comment