QUOTE OF THE WEEK: "Close you eyes, clear your heart, cut the cord." THE KILLERS

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

845am

Better late than never. For some reason I cant keep my life,s schedule. This morn's visit was stellar. As usual.

Just thinking of my upcoming schedule. This Sunday, the 26th is the Green Bay MTB race. Then, since I did not get to spend a lot of time in Marquette will doing Ore 2 Shore, will head back up there late Tuesday, the 28th until Thursday nite, the 30th. Then its Labor Day weekend. Then its the week leading up to my cross race. That will be a busy time. After the race on Saturday, the 8th, I will prep to head up to Hayward, WI on Tuesday the 11th for the Chuammy race on the 15th.
Its going to be a busy next 3 weeks.

I need to stay on my game to keep things rolling. No loose ends.
Concentrate.

DLD

2 comments:

  1. Memorial Day Weekend???

    -TriFreak

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good call TF. See, Im losing it already.

      Delete