QUOTE OF THE WEEK: "Close you eyes, clear your heart, cut the cord." THE KILLERS

Wednesday, October 17, 2012

LONG RIDE WEDNESDAYS

810am
840am
What a great morning.  The sun is out and I am zero minus 40 minutes out from a bike ride. Ive called in help on Wednesday mornings so I can try and get at least one long one in per week and this plan could not have gone better today.

Warmish, sun and dry roads.
And as you can see from the pic above, the colors are still around. You just have to look for them.

My ride today will take me right past that spot again today. It seems closer to the lake some of the trees are late bloomers and that awesome. Most times, my drive to the store from the HP is a slow one. Sometimes stopping and doing such elaborate bike store duty's like picking up provisions for cleaning the toilet. But today after my coffee and pumpkin muffin in the HP, I zoomed to the store to lay down this blog, since I missed yesterday, and to get my ass on the bike as soon as I can.

I don't have to be back in the store till around 2 so Im going to try and get lost for awhile. I do have a lot to think about. Mostly about the search for another store location and my pending life change (for the better). Having long ride Wednesdays will be part of that.

Its all coming together as planed.

Im out.

DLD


No comments:

Post a Comment