QUOTE OF THE WEEK: "Close you eyes, clear your heart, cut the cord." THE KILLERS

Friday, December 7, 2012

File foto
Its Friday. The day I put pen to paper and plan out my riding for the weekend. Things like work and family stuff get taken into consideration. Then, once that's all firm, I start planning when, where and with who and what.

This weekend is a no brainer as its the usual Saturday morning breakfast ride, then Sunday is the bi weekly fatbike ride.

So since I got that established so quickly it was out for a nice spin around my Happy Place. A little woods, a little beach, some road too. Running higher pressure in the fat bike's tires. The beach was half froze anyway so one did not need a lot of float to ride there. 2 hours in the saddle.

There have been reports of some snow possible on Sunday. I'll believe it when I see it.
Not holding my breath.
Neither should you.
Have a good weekend.

DLD

No comments:

Post a Comment