QUOTE OF THE WEEK: "Close you eyes, clear your heart, cut the cord." THE KILLERS

Tuesday, January 29, 2013

HERE WE GO....

Not good. 845am

How can I not complain?  This is wrong in so many ways.
Im not going to post on the crappy weather.

Well, that's because I have bigger fish to fry. This morn I signed a lease to move the store to a bigger, better location.  I guess its official and the ink has yet to dry on the paperwork. Change of address is a pain.
Ive got to cut this post short. My head is swimming.

As so it begins. I want to be in that location in 3 weeks.
That means this will consume me.
14 hour days.
Not knowing what day it is.
I will miss my family.
A hope like hell it was worth it.
Pics pending

DLD

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations and I wish you great luck.

    Thanks for posting,
    RL

    ReplyDelete