QUOTE OF THE WEEK: "Close you eyes, clear your heart, cut the cord." THE KILLERS

Friday, January 11, 2013

MELTDOWN

845am
As expected the trails did not survive the meltdown. Back to square one.
Its quite depressing for me especially since I put hours in grooming them. Even the base is gone.

Its rain and 50 degrees today. January 11th in Wisconsin. Im thinking I might just ditch the winter sports thing in the store. or just pull way,way back.
That was not the case a week ago. I pretty much sold out and just ordered a bunch of new stuff. If I waited 2 more days to do that I would not have.

I hate when biz is so dependent on weather. You can be rich one week and poor the next, only to get rich again a week later.
I know what your thinking, and I am here by choice. But that does not stop me from complaining now and then.

Tomorrow I will be on the group ride in the morning, again riding the tour bike to take use of full fenders. Its looking like a full on road ride but I said that last week too.
I guess its back to all bikes for the time. Once again I am looking at 30 day forecasts to see when we might get the snow back. As usual, it does not look good right now.
I did get to use my new ski's twice. 
Have a good weekend.

DLD

No comments:

Post a Comment