QUOTE OF THE WEEK: "Close you eyes, clear your heart, cut the cord." THE KILLERS

Tuesday, February 5, 2013

WHATS IT WORTH?

As you can imagine, Im spending a lot of time in the new store. The building is about 25 years old and was a frame shop. Its full of stuff to still be framed.

Like this.

This is the real deal. A John Kennedy campaign poster. Early 60's?

I wonder what something like this is worth. I asked if I could have it but of course my new landlord wants to keep it.
 He went on to tell me someone brought it in to be framed and never returned. He has no idea who it was. He has no record of it anymore as it was over 10 years ago. So he said he will just keep it in case that person ever shows up.

Just will pass it down to his kids.

So its early morn's and late nites here. 
I still hope to be in the new store by the 23rd.
Goona do it for real!

DLD

No comments:

Post a Comment