QUOTE OF THE WEEK: "Close you eyes, clear your heart, cut the cord." THE KILLERS

Saturday, March 2, 2013

OPEN



Its been a wild three days but we got it done. We are open in the new store. For me, this has not really set in yet.  Still busy tweaking the sales floor. Setting up computers and hanging stuff. In the last 48 hours I was here 35. Im spent.

Thanks to all who helped. You know who you are.

Its just going to be weird coming here in the morn. My morning routine will be different and it will take getting used to.

While there is still a lot to do we did pretty good with the move. The computer system was down maybe an hour. Thats incredible.

All the product is here and we are selling stuff. At the same time someone is hammering somewhere upstairs. Its a ongoing project.

When it does sink in I will look around and realize that this is such a beautiful place. Sheboygans Riverfront. I have a deck that meets the boardwalk along the river. The building is beyond anything I thought I could afford. This entire deal was a right place at the right time.

My mind is still swimming. Once this all slows down I will for sure take the time to appreciate what I have here. Cant wait for my first coffee out on the deck.

Tomorrow Im riding a bike. For real. Will talk about my first bike ride in 35 days tomorrow.

DLD

3 comments:

  1. Awesome! Congratulations Dan! We will be by soon.

    Sarah
    www thinfluenced.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool! Can't wait to see it! While you were moving, I was falling all along the Kohler Andrae trail on my new XC skis! Ouch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Dan, We will stop by the next time we come over that way.

    ReplyDelete