QUOTE OF THE WEEK: "Close you eyes, clear your heart, cut the cord." THE KILLERS

Wednesday, April 17, 2013

WELL.... WHAT THE HELL.


This is a pic taken last Saturday (the 15th) in Marquette,MI. One of my favorite places. Its unbelievable but the skiing there is still about as good as it gets. Makes me think road trip. And no where near the one I thought I was thinking about. I swear if the store's open house was not this weekend I would so head up there.

If ya cant beat em.... then dont.
One nice thing about a bigger store is that I dont need to store the ski stuff anymore. Its out all year...... All I need to do is scrape the storage wax off and Im back to winter mode.

This crazy weather has me all over the board as to what I want to do. Its like its January all over again.
But as I think about it.
I'll stick to the bike.

DLD


No comments:

Post a Comment