QUOTE OF THE WEEK: "Close you eyes, clear your heart, cut the cord." THE KILLERS

Monday, May 13, 2013

ITS A MONDAY

The Wilfred Sykes running close at 915am
Weekend was not much to write about. My window of riding opportunity got washed out Saturday morn.

 Sunday I actually dressed and headed out for what I was to think a big day in the saddle, only to turn back after 20 minutes freezing my ass off. I no longer have clothing in my bag to ride at 39 degrees and windy. Its all put away.

And that was the extent of my weekend. I worked Sunday morn. I can get a lot done with no distractions so I pushed a lot of paperwork for three or so hours. Got most of the ordering done.

It appears the temps are going to rise about 30 degrees or so in a day or two. Im working ahead in the store and will be prepared to play hooky.
Will need to make up for the crappy weekend.
Just gatta wait for it.

DLD



No comments:

Post a Comment