QUOTE OF THE WEEK: "Close you eyes, clear your heart, cut the cord." THE KILLERS

Wednesday, May 22, 2013

PICS FOR SALE

Freebee. Download it.

Ive mentioned before that Im selling my pics in the store. Its been a month and so far nothing. Its more for fun anyway. Im not offended if they don't sell. Good thing I dont have to make a living on that.
Someone said Im pricing them so low that they dont seem legit. If I priced them higher they would sell.
Here some are for sale on the wall.
Nobody comes to a bike store to buy pictures.

Today is a bit rainy. I have a window to ride around 2pm but I think thats going to be washed out.

Tomorrow I will try and get out for a longer ride. I need to set up long ride Wednesdays ongoing.

Scheduling here at the store is still up in the air. Even more so since Im now open Sundays. That throws a huge wrench into everyone's schedule. Nobody is very happy about it, including me. But its a fact of life.

Other than that is getting pretty gloomy outside. Time to open the store.

DLD

1 comment:

  1. I can't, in my right mind, download something with all that white on it at this point in my summer relationship. That's like having a one nighter with your loser ex and then going back to Prince Charming the next morning. ;)
    Sarah
    www.thinfluenced.com

    ReplyDelete