QUOTE OF THE WEEK: "Close you eyes, clear your heart, cut the cord." THE KILLERS

Thursday, June 27, 2013

LRW

"Im a loner, Dottie. A rebel"

The lack of post yesterday was due to the resumption of Long Ride Wednesday. With what I can assume is summer here, I gatta get my ass on the bike more. Yesterday the 3 hours was good. On the cross bike.

Between racing the MTB in the U.P. and last weekends cross riding its been nearly two weeks since I was on the road bike. In fact, I might just go ahead and sell the F1 earlier than needed. Replacing it with a higher end cross bike that I would just use on the road to close the summer with.

Also, in the back of my mind (there's always a lot of room there) Im dreaming up a small tour. Maybe a four day jaunt. Something going somewhere. I have not sat on my tour bike in a long time. Its been sitting on the sales floor, waiting.
If you remember last year I had the heat induced trip to the north woods of Wisco. I had one really bad day.

So Im looking forward to doing summer things soon. More riding, racing and touring.

Call to action.

As every Thursday, the weekend looks good for riding, I work a little on Saturday (after a ride) and Im off Sunday. Sunday Im thinking epic MTB.
Subject to change.

DLD

No comments:

Post a Comment