QUOTE OF THE WEEK: "Close you eyes, clear your heart, cut the cord." THE KILLERS

Wednesday, October 9, 2013

domain death

It has come to my attentions that the domain (danosmodernlife.com" has died and since its attached to a google account I no longer use and cannot be renewed. At least not without getting 10 people on the phone from google at the same time so that they can argue amongst themselves.

Am am contemplating starting a new blog, giving google maybe a few day to figure that out....

DLD

2 comments:

  1. Don't stop I enjoy the reading.
    This was in the news, I am sure you saw it.
    http://theactivepursuit.com/telemark-resort-sold-for-926000-questions-remain-about-its-future/

    ReplyDelete
  2. i did see that. I have hope.

    go to www.danosmodernlife.net

    ReplyDelete